The Gray Ghost Deep Woods is designed for the die-hard relic hunter. We’ve improved our Original Gray Ghost® to stand up to the most severe abuse. The Deep Woods has no exterior controls, no exposed metal, rain proofing, cable strain reliefs, and nothing to catch on branches. Like the Ultimate, the cable is protected by the best strain relief and improved placement places it along the neck away from branches. Our special limiter circuit gives you a smooth reduction at excess volume levels, not like our imitators’ noise-inducing clipping effect. Our metal detector compatibility and limiter switches are easily accessible on the inside of the cup where they are totally protected.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility without adapters.
- Selector switch for limiter.
- Special low-noise signal limiting circuitry protects your hearing from high volume hits without batteries.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coiled cord with a special three conductor 1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Industrial grade Nylon 6/6 pigtail strain relief on cord termination.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speaker elements are the ultimate in sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz... only what your detector uses.
- Sensitivity: 72 dB @ 1kHz min.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
DetectorPro Lifetime Limited Warranty on Headphones
DetectorPro headphones are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as long as they are owned by the original consumer purchaser. This warranty is not transferable, and is valid only if the registration card has been completed and mailed within 14 days of purchase.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
During the first year DetectorPro will, at its option, repair or replace free of charge, including labor, any part(s) found to be defective under normal use excluding transportation charges. After one year from the date of purchase DetectorPro will replace defective parts at no charge except a nominal labor charge and transportation charges.
This warranty excludes headphones that have been abused, altered, or repaired by an unauthorized person. It also excludes wire breakage due to improper flexing. If you feel you have a warranty problem call DetectorPro to receive your return authorization number. This number must be displayed on the address label.