These headphones are the same headphones as the DetectorPro Gray Ghost Original headphones
that sell for $107. If you don't need the Bluetooth capability you would only have to unplug the receiver
from the headphone cup. Now you have a set of Original Gray Ghost headphones for only $79. That's a Deal!
Gray Ghost BT Headphones
Original Gray Ghost Headphones with Bluetooth capability.
Can also be used as regular headphones.
You have your cell phone in your pocket secured so you don't lose it... You're concentrating on your swing when it happens... You think you hear your phone or was it a vibration in your pocket? The next thing you do is rip off your gloves, pull your headphones off your head and scramble to lay your detector, back pack and headphones on the ground. Then you quickly try get the phone out of your secure pocket.... By the time you have done all of that you have missed the call... Oh well... DetectorPro now has a solution... Gray Ghost BT headphones. They have paired up their headphones with a Bluetooth receiver. Now, you can hear that call through your headphones without all that fumbling! By pushing a single button, on the side of the receiver, you can finally answer your phone stress-free and take the call easily!
- Rotary volume control with “stay put” segmented “click” positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coiled cable.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround soft cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 29 decibels.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal
- Land use headphones backed by a limited Lifetime warranty.
Bluetooth® Receiver Specifications:
- Supports Bluetooth V3.0+EDR and Bluetooth 2.1, Bluetooth 2.0,1.2 and 1.1 backward compatibility.
- Frequency range 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Support AVRCP 1.0, A2DP 1.0, Hands free profile 1.5, Headset Profile V1.1
- Operating range 10m ~ 20m (Depending on environment)
- 75 db SNR DAC playback
- 3.5mm audio out
- Can answer calls
- Super low power charge standby
- LED indicator
- Micro USB charging
- Built-in high capacity Li-Polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 100mAh
- S/N Ratio: >75 dB
- Standby Current: <5uA
- Woring Current: <30mA
- Comes with Micro USB charging cable
- Bluetooth Receiver backed by 1 year warranty
DetectorPro Lifetime Limited Warranty on Headphones
DetectorPro headphones are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as long as they are owned by the original consumer purchaser. This warranty is not transferable, and is valid only if the registration card has been completed and mailed within 14 days of purchase.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
During the first year DetectorPro will, at its option, repair or replace free of charge, including labor, any part(s) found to be defective under normal use excluding transportation charges. After one year from the date of purchase DetectorPro will replace defective parts at no charge except a nominal labor charge and transportation charges.
This warranty excludes headphones that have been abused, altered, or repaired by an unauthorized person. It also excludes wire breakage due to improper flexing. If you feel you have a warranty problem call DetectorPro to receive your return authorization number. This number must be displayed on the address label.