For use with the XP Deus metal detector
Now for the first time you can have sound blocking muffs, high quality speakers and hear weaker signals in comfort with your CORDLESS XP Deus metal detector. Our new Gray Ghost® XP Headphones have been custom designed specifically for the XP Deus metal detector user. They are engineered rugged, tough, and made to stand up to outdoor use. No more days of wimpy phones that leave your head on the littlest twig... No more outdoor noise that keeps you from hearing the deepest targets... No more headphones that won't stay on your head... No more fussing and loss of concentration due to distraction.
- Special connector accepts your XP Deus headphone module (as show in the inset above). Nothing extra to buy.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Cordless operation! No wires between you and your XP Deus metal detector. No more fatiqued wires to repair.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Designed to match the impedance of the XP Deus audio system.
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
DetectorPro Lifetime Limited Warranty on Headphones
DetectorPro headphones are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as long as they are owned by the original consumer purchaser. This warranty is not transferable, and is valid only if the registration card has been completed and mailed within 14 days of purchase.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
During the first year DetectorPro will, at its option, repair or replace free of charge, including labor, any part(s) found to be defective under normal use excluding transportation charges. After one year from the date of purchase DetectorPro will replace defective parts at no charge except a nominal labor charge and transportation charges.
This warranty excludes headphones that have been abused, altered, or repaired by an unauthorized person. It also excludes wire breakage due to improper flexing. If you feel you have a warranty problem call DetectorPro to receive your return authorization number. This number must be displayed on the address label.