GOLD MONSTER 1000
is pleased to announce the introduction of the GOLD MONSTER 1000 gold detector.
The GOLD MONSTER 1000 turns beginners into experts with fully automatic
operation in an easy-to-use, high performance detector.
The GOLD MONSTER 1000 features fully automatic operation and comes with a choice of coils, battery options and shaft configurations. If you're looking for super sensitive gold performance at a great price, then this is the detector you've been waiting for!
Fully Automatic Operation:
- Automatic Noise Cancel, at startup
- Automatic Ground Balance, with continuous tracking
- Automatic Sensitivity, with two selectable levels that automatically adjust according to ground conditions
- 'Gold Chance Indicator' feature to maximise your ability to identify gold nuggets by discriminating between gold and ferrous targets
Extra Sensitive VLF Performance:
- Broad sensitivity to all gold nuggets
- Super-sensitive to small gold nuggets
Highly Adaptable Configuration:
- Waterproof coil to 1m (3ft)
2 Search Coils Included:
- Larger coil for broad ground coverage
- Smaller coil for extra sensitivity to small gold nuggets and for confined space prospecting
Easy Quick Start:
- No complicated controls or ground balancing procedures to learn
Up until now, there has always been a compromise between frequency and sensitivity when optimising detector performance, because lower frequencies are more sensitive to larger gold nuggets and higher frequencies are more sensitive to smaller gold nuggets.
When comparing detectors, the three curves in the diagram represent each detector’s ability to find small gold nuggets of a certain size, at a maximum possible depth. Most detectors will find a very large nugget just beneath the surface, however a detector’s sensitivity to gold determines how many smaller nuggets will ultimately be recovered in difficult (noisy) ground at greater depths.
An 18 kHz detector will normally have a depth advantage on nuggets = 1.0g over a basic mid-frequency detector, and a 71 kHz detector will have a depth advantage on nuggets = 0.1g. The advanced GOLD MONSTER 1000 uses an intermediate 45 kHz frequency AND a high speed 24-bit signal processor. This primary combination greatly boosts sensitivity to gold beyond that of other single frequency VLF detectors over a wide range of nugget sizes, without introducing excess noise and false signals.
The GOLD MONSTER 1000 also has improved ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination and copes better with conductive (salty) soils than higher frequency detectors, making it the perfect choice to maximise your gold recovery!
Automatic noise cancel • Digital electronics • Auto ground balance • Faster processor • Automatic sensitivity