Minelab Military Discount Program
- Minelab and Colonial Metal Detectors offer a 15% military discount which is shared between them.
- The discount is only applicable for the individual listed on document. Receipt and registration must be in the name of the individual.
- Only 1 detector may be discounted per individual.
- The discount is applicable for 1 detector per year (this is under review and may change)
How it works:
Colonial Metal Detectors sells a Minelab Detector to a Veteran or Active Duty Member of the Military for 15% discount off Selling Price. To obtain a military discount you will need to select the 'Military Discount' option above before preceding to the Checkout page. Once we receive your order, requesting a military discount, we will send you an email in which you can reply to with your accepted military document(s) attached. You can also reply to the purchase invoice, which you will receive via email, with your accepted military documents attached. Once we receive your military document(s) we will send you an updated invoice showing a 15% discount.
Your credit card will not be charged until your order has shipped. If your credit card statement shows the full price Pending, that is because you authorized that amount. It is not the amount that your card will be charged.
Acceptable Documents include:
- Driver’s License – Some states have begun to note “Veteran” on License
- Certificate highlighting branch of service
- Any other form of ID must be approved by Minelab first.
*Be sure to select the Military Discount option on the Item page (under 'Choose Options' near top of page). You can black out all pertinent information other than Name and Title. It is against the law to make a photocopy of a Military ID, so please do not do so. Minelab will no longer accept a copy of a Military ID as a verifying document.
*The best way to submit your Accepted Military Document is to reply to the emailed purchase invoice, which you'll receive shortly after making the purchase, with the accepted document(s) attached.