XP DEUS X35
35 Frequency Waterproof DD Search Coil
Designed around brand new electronic advances, these new high performance and versatile coils will allow you to choose from a wide range of frequencies ranging from 3.7kHz to 27.7kHz. In total there are 35 available frequencies, based around 5 main frequencies that are quickly accessible.
A new Boost mode is now an option on frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4 kHz and can significantly increase detection depth on highly conductive targets, such as large masses and large Silver coins. For added performance on such targets we recommend the larger coils such as the 34/28 cm (13” x11”) or the 28cm (11”) round coil. These new coils will be available as options at the same prices as the previous coils from the end of July 2018, and they will be supplied as standard with the DEUS from September 2018.
X35 Coil Main Characteristics:
- Total of 35 frequencies – 5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kHz
- Selectable frequency offset without loss of performance.
- TX power adjustment is available on all frequencies and offsets
- Special Low frequency TX Boost feature:
- Normal or Boost option – The transmitted power has 2 selectable levels when using frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4kHz.
- The BOOST mode significantly increases the transmission power of the transmitting coil, allowing greater detection levels if the soil conditions allow.
- TX boost is a special mode, the battery life of the coil may be reduced down to 6 hours.
- The overall battery life of the x35 coil has improved on most frequencies by +10% to +40%
- High frequencies 23- 27.7kHz – Excellent sensitivity to low conductive targets and small targets.
- Better overall stability
- The X35 coils are available in 22cm (9”), 28cm (11”) and 34 / 28cm (13” x11”) and will work with the DEUS in version 5.