“Pulsepower!”: Finding Gold at the Shore with a Pulse Induction Metal Detector
Author: Clive James Clynick
Pulse induction metal detectors offer awesome depth and gold sensitivity. Clive James Clynick is the author numerous books and articles. In this detailed and informative book Mr. Clynick instructs the reader on how to get results at shoreline sites with a Pulse Induction (PI) metal detector.
• overcoming pulse induction “phobia.”
• equipment choices and equipment “handling.”
• recognizing gold by its signal tone and characteristics.
• tuning secrets for performance, stability and accuracy.
• advanced site selection and analysis.
• understanding shoreline grades and strata.
• understanding “sanded-in” conditions.
• recognizing common junk targets.
• skill-building with the White’s Surf Dual Field TM.
• tuning the Pulsepower Developments Goldquest
• pro-level methods for effective pinpointing, digging and sifting.
…and much more…
106 Pages - Soft cover