Sea Hunter Mark II
The Garrett Sea Hunter is the master of underwater treasure hunting -
used by such famed underwater treasure hunting teams as those of the
late Mel Fisher and Sir Robert Marx
Full Range PI Discrimination and adjustable audio threshold.
Salt elimination: use the Sea Hunter on the beach just as well as in the surf or for wreck diving.
Discrete Trash Elimination Technology eliminates most pull-tabs and foil without significantly degrading the sensitivity of rings and coins in Discrete Elimination mode.
Multiple Sea Hunter mounting operations: Use hip mount configuration for surf and beach hunting; shorter Scuba Mate configuration is ideal for underwater hunting; or full-length configuration with undercover mount which helps insure balance and maneuverability.
- Discrete Trash Elimination technology
- Can be used underwater with a short stem
- Can be used on the beach with its long stem configuration
- Electronic housing may be mounted above, below or under the cuff
- A favorite detector for underwater treasure hunters around the world
- All Metal Deepseeking Mode
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable
- Discrimination: Full Range (PI)
- Submersible Headphones - Included
- Hip Mount Control Box
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Salt Elimination Mode (PI)
- Sensitivity / Depth Adjustment
- Sea Hunter II Metal Detector
- Submersible Headphones
- 8" PROformance Mono Coil
- 8 AA batteries
- Owner's Manual and Instructional DVD
- 1 Year Warranty, limited parts/labor
- Surface Mount PC Board Technology