Nokta|MAKRO Kruzer, Multi Kruzer, Simplex and Anfibio Detectors
Improved speaker design. Unsurpassed volume performance.
Note: These headphones are designed to work directly connected to the Kruzer, Anfibio and Simplex metal detectors.
They are not compatible with the optional AA External battery pack sold by Nokta|Makro.
The design is 100% waterproof and totally submersible to a maximum of 30 feet! No compromise in sound quality or functionality…
IP68 rated connector: The Minelab Equinox connector has a IP68 rated connector. Our quality, fully waterproof connectors protect the integrity and functionality of your detector.
- Heavy-duty Coil Cable with IP68 Waterproof Plug
- Heavy-duty IP68 Waterproof Volume Control allows you to adjust your volume to suit your detecting conditions on land or in the water.
- Solid-state Speakers Designed for Maximum Sensitivity, efficiency, durability in dry or wet conditions, regardless of depth.
- Special Sound-blocking Muff Design eliminates ambient noise up to 24 decibels
- Heavy-duty Thick, Plush, Soft Polymer Cushions with full-ear surround.
- Heavy-duty Muff-to-Muff Connection Cable
- Adjustable Fully Padded Headband… No screws… No wire frame… No rust!
- Compact Carry and Storage fold-able design.
Gray Ghost Amphibian headphones are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years as long as they are owned by the original consumer purchaser. This warranty is not transferable. If you did not register on line or send in the original warranty card and have a warranty issue, you must include a copy of your purchase receipt with return.
This warranty excludes headphones that have been abused, altered, or repaired by an unauthorized person. It also excludes wire breakage due to improper flexing. It also excludes broken or bent pins on the connector. Please use the plastic connector pin protector supplied with the headphones during non-use and transportation. If you feel you have a warranty problem, call Gold Digger Innovative Products to receive your return authorization number. This number must be displayed on the address label of your return.