Not for use with the Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector
unless they are used in conjunction with the WM10 Wireless Audio Module
Have a Jolly Good Time finding treasure with our new Jolly Rogers metal detector headphones. By "Jolly Good Time" we mean you'll find them super comfortable, adjustable, and they just plain stay on your head! In fact, Jolly Rogers headphones have the same rugged construction as our now famous, full-featured professional Gray Ghost headphones. You'll like the way these headphones cover your entire ear comfortably and block out ambient noise allowing you to hear the faintest signals.
You'll like the solid feel of the comfortable headband to earcup adjustment and the fact there are no parts to rust or corrode. You'll like the feel of the soft earcup cushion material against your head. You'll like our segmented volume adjustment control that also stays put where you want it to be. You'll like the way Jolly Rogers fold up to take less space in your equipment bag or case. Last but not least, you'll love the solid performance of Jolly Rogers headphones and the fact that they are protected by a limited lifetime warranty!
- Single rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coil cable with special 1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 20 decibels.
- Frequency response: 150 Hz - 20 kHz... only what your detector uses.
- Impedance: 16 ohms nominal.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
DetectorPro Lifetime Limited Warranty on Headphones
DetectorPro headphones are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as long as they are owned by the original consumer purchaser. This warranty is not transferable, and is valid only if the registration card has been completed and mailed within 14 days of purchase.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
During the first year DetectorPro will, at its option, repair or replace free of charge, including labor, any part(s) found to be defective under normal use excluding transportation charges. After one year from the date of purchase DetectorPro will replace defective parts at no charge except a nominal labor charge and transportation charges.
This warranty excludes headphones that have been abused, altered, or repaired by an unauthorized person. It also excludes wire breakage due to improper flexing. If you feel you have a warranty problem call DetectorPro to receive your return authorization number. This number must be displayed on the address label.