The DetectorPro Platinum Series is an upgrade of most of their popular headphone models.
The upgrade involves the addition of new, high end, crystal clear sounding
The original Gray Ghost models are still available.
Now for the first time there is a serious alternative to the many headphones available in the past for metal detecting. Our new Gray Ghost® Headphones have been custom designed specifically for metal detector users. Start hearing those "ghost signals" others are missing. Our headphones are engineered rugged, tough, and made to stand up to outdoor use. Gone are the days of wimpy phones that break on the littlest twig... gone are the days when outdoor noise kept you from hearing the deepest targets... gone are the days when headphones wouldn't stay on your head... gone are the days of discomfort and loss of concentration... gone are the days of frustrating two-knob volume adjustments... and with our special sound limiting circuitry, gone are the days of headaches from too loud hits!
- Single rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coil cable with special 1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special built-in signal limiting circuitry to protect hearing from high volume hits... no batteries!
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz... only what your detector uses.
- Sensitivity: 72 dB @ 1kHz min.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
DetectorPro Lifetime Limited Warranty on Headphones
DetectorPro headphones are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as long as they are owned by the original consumer purchaser. This warranty is not transferable, and is valid only if the registration card has been completed and mailed within 14 days of purchase.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
During the first year DetectorPro will, at its option, repair or replace free of charge, including labor, any part(s) found to be defective under normal use excluding transportation charges. After one year from the date of purchase DetectorPro will replace defective parts at no charge except a nominal labor charge and transportation charges.
This warranty excludes headphones that have been abused, altered, or repaired by an unauthorized person. It also excludes wire breakage due to improper flexing. If you feel you have a warranty problem call DetectorPro to receive your return authorization number. This number must be displayed on the address label.