Not for use with the Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector
unless they are used in conjunction with the WM10 Wireless Audio Module
The DetectorPro Platinum Series is an upgrade of most of their popular headphone models.
The upgrade involves the addition of new, high end, crystal clear sounding speakers.
The Rattler headphone is designed for the demanding professional electronic
prospector and gold nugget hunter. Your safety in the field is
crucial and we're sure you'll never want to use anything but the Rattler!
Have you ever been afraid of not hearing a snake or having someone sneak up behind you because you were wearing sound blocking headphones? Now you can have the superb Gray Ghost sound and still hear what's around you. This special headphone lets you hear your detector's signals through one earcup while your other ear is left uncovered to hear things such as dangerous reptiles and snakes. You still have a volume control and a compatibility switch to enable the headphone to work with various detectors. Our new Rattler headphone has been custom designed specifically for the gold nugget hunter. This headphone is engineered rugged, tough, and made to stand up to outdoor use and have the signal power to hear the smallest nuggets!
- Single rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty coil cable available with special 1/4", 90 degree angle or straight stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage fold-able design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muff with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushion.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speaker designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels in one ear only.
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz... only what your detector uses.
- Sensitivity: 72 dB @ 1kHz min.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
DetectorPro Lifetime Limited Warranty on Headphones
DetectorPro headphones are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as long as they are owned by the original consumer purchaser. This warranty is not transferable, and is valid only if the registration card has been completed and mailed within 14 days of purchase.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
During the first year DetectorPro will, at its option, repair or replace free of charge, including labor, any part(s) found to be defective under normal use excluding transportation charges. After one year from the date of purchase DetectorPro will replace defective parts at no charge except a nominal labor charge and transportation charges.
This warranty excludes headphones that have been abused, altered, or repaired by an unauthorized person. It also excludes wire breakage due to improper flexing. If you feel you have a warranty problem call DetectorPro to receive your return authorization number. This number must be displayed on the address label.