Minelab Equinox 800
Still under warranty.
Warranty is good to 9/1/2021
Except for some slide marks on the middle shaft this Equinox 800 is in Great condition. Works like new. All items that were factory included are
in the original box.
Since early in 2018 the Minelab Equinox 800 metal detector has been indeed the most popular metal detector in the USA and more than likely the world. With its lightweight, wireless and waterproof design the Minelab Equinox 800 is the most sought-after metal detector by both the seasoned and novice detectorist. The ground penetrating combination of simultaneous multi-frequency technology and fast recovery speed will allow few, if any, buried targets to go unnoticed.
- 4 Detect Modes (Park, Field, Beach, Gold)
- 6 Frequency Options (5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, Multi)
- Bluetooth Headphones and WM 08 Wireless Module Supplied
- 3 Year Warranty Control Box and Coil
True intelligent Simultaneous
Multi-Frequency for maximum
performance, Plus a wide range
of single frequencies.
|8 Custom Search Modes|
Each Detect Mode features 2
custom Search Profiles so you
can save your favorite setting
in each mode.
EQUINOX is fully submersible,
ideal for detecting at the beach
and in rivers, streams and lakes.
(3m / 10-feet)
|Fast & Accurate Target ID|
Fast recovery speed with accurate
Target ID ensures you won’t miss
any valuable targets amongst the
|Sleek & Lightweight|
Rugged and lightweight
construction allows you
to enjoy long detecting
sessions in any environment.
Gain even more control of your
detector audio with Advanced
Settings; you decide how much
target information you hear.
|High-Speed Wireless Audio|
Experience ultra-fast wireless
audio with the WM 08, or use
fast aptX™ Low Latency /
|Gold Detecting Mode|
Gold Mode operates the high
single frequencies of either
20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect
gold nuggets in mineralised soils.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
- Create you own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Change the operating frequency, Detect Mode, and Sensitivity on the fly.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance,
Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- Customize Advanced Settings to change the way detections are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals.
Multi-IQ is Minelab’s next major innovation and can be considered as combining the performance advantages of both FBS and VFLEX in a new fusion of technologies. It isn’t just a rework of single frequency VLF, nor is it merely another name for an iteration of BBS/FBS. By developing a new technology, as well as a new detector ‘from scratch’, we will be providing both multi-frequency and selectable single frequencies in a lightweight platform, at a low cost, with a significantly faster recovery speed that is comparable to or better than competing products.
How does Multi-IQ compare to BBS/FBS?
Multi-IQ uses a different group of fundamental frequencies than BBS/FBS to generate a wide-band multi-frequency transmission signal that is more sensitive to high frequency targets and slightly less sensitive to low frequency targets. Multi-IQ uses the latest high-speed processors and advanced digital filtering techniques for a much faster recovery speed than BBS/FBS technologies. Multi-IQ copes with saltwater and beach conditions almost as well as BBS/FBS, however BBS/FBS still have an advantage for finding high conductive silver coins in all conditions.