Water Hunting: Secrets of the Pros, Volume II
Author: Clive James Clynick
Clive James Clynick is the author of numerous detecting books and articles. In this detailed and informative guide he shares tips, tricks and secrets of top hunters including Caribbean pro Roland “The King” Dalcourt. Topics include:
• Developing Your “Treasure Awareness.”
• Discovering and Applying Your Machine’s Strengths and Capabilities.
• Advanced Shoreline Site Analysis: Grades, Strata and Classification
• Roland “The King” Dalcourt: What Makes a Top Pro?
• Understanding and Applying “Wide Net / Narrow Mesh”
• Anatomy of a Site ”Breakthrough”
• From Observation to Action
• Combining Tools, Skills and Methods.
• Skill-Building, Adaptability and Versatility
…and much more…
101 Pages - Soft cover